The consultants of Zeughauser Group contribute to our profession's thought leadership by writing and publishing articles, advisories, and other resources that provide our perspective on important industry trends and events; define best practices in law firm leadership, management, and marketing; and reflect the myriad concerns that bring law firms and their clients together.
Insights collects our writing, both in ZG-published and in other leading industry publications; our public presentations; and the other resources we produce, such as our annual pocket guide to The American Lawyer rankings, for the benefit of the legal industry.
View AllPublished by ZG
- “2014 State of Digital and Content Marketing Survey,” Zeughauser Group, Greentarget, and The American Lawyer, May 2014
- “ZG Alert: Change Is No Longer Coming — It’s Here,” December 2012
“ZGuide to Leading Law Firms: Zeughauser Group’s 2012 Pocket Guide to The American Lawyer Rankings,”
© ALM Media Properties, LLC and Zeughauser Group, LLC
The ZGuide To Leading Law Firms may not be copied or distributed. If
you would like a complimentary pocket-size version of the ZGuide, click here.
View AllPublished by Others
- “Successful Marketing and Business Development: Can’t Do One Without the Other - Why Brand Matters,” The Defense Library Series: Law Firm Practice Management, September 2014, by Norm Rubenstein
- “Monitoring of Firm Puts the Rule of Law at Risk,” The National Law Journal, February 24, 2014, by Kent Zimmermann
- “China, A Market Too Big to Ignore,” Daily Journal, October 23, 2013, by Peter Zeughauser
View AllPublished in The American Lawyer
- “Alternative Reality: Road rules for ensuring that the cure for the billable hour isn’t worse than the ailment itself,” The American Lawyer, May 2009, by Peter Zeughauser
- “Overseeing the End: What should a leader do when his firm enters a death spiral?,” The American Lawyer, February 2009, by Peter Zeughauser
- “Ties That Bind: There are four essential elements of a strong law firm culture (and “collegiality” isn’t one of them),” The American Lawyer, December 2008, by Peter Zeughauser
View AllOther Resources
- “2009 Legal Industry Trends and Best Practices in the Downturn,” U.S. Law Firm Group, February 21, 2009, by Peter Zeughauser
- “Best Practices in Business Development: What Is the Role of Branding?,” Keynote Speaker, National Association of Legal Search Consultants, May 9, 2008, by Mary K Young
- “The Talent Wars: What Are the Drivers? Why Is it Important?,” March 20, 2008, by Mary K Young
Search Insights Section
Search terms must be 4 letters or more.
Use the search terms AND, OR, and NOT to search more precisely.
Put phrases inside double quotes, for example "medical malpractice."