Published by Others
- “Monitoring of Firm Puts the Rule of Law at Risk,” The National Law Journal, February 24, 2014, by Kent Zimmermann
- “China, A Market Too Big to Ignore,” Daily Journal, October 23, 2013, by Peter Zeughauser
- “Spotlight Stymies Law Firms From Making Necessary Business Moves,” The National Law Journal, October 7, 2013, by Kent Zimmermann
- “Big Law's China Dilemma,” The Wall Street Journal, December 5, 2012, by Peter Zeughauser
- “Four Steps Every Firm Should Consider in the Wake of Dewey & LeBoeuf,” Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, June 8, 2012, by Kent Zimmermann
- “As Landscape for Legal Services Changes, Value of Client Service Interviews Skyrockets,” Strategies: The Journal of Legal Marketing, January 2011, by Kent Zimmermann
- “Does Your Law Firm Need a Marketing Director?,” Law Practice, May 2010, by Mary K Young
- “Three Steps to Stronger Relationships,” Strategies: The Journal of Legal Marketing, February 2010, by Mary K Young
- “The Financial Case For Law Firm Branding,” Law360, February 2010, by Mary K Young
- “Looking Back on 2009, Looking Forward to 2010,” Strategies: The Journal of Legal Marketing, November 2009, by Peter Zeughauser
Search Insights Section
Search terms must be 4 letters or more.
Use the search terms AND, OR, and NOT to search more precisely.
Put phrases inside double quotes, for example "medical malpractice."