Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting the Zeughauser Group, LLC (“ZG”) Web Site (“Site”). The use of this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you accept by accessing this Site.
1. Copyright in all material on this Site or its compilation is owned by ZG or its clients. Copyright 2009, all rights reserved. All trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, and trade styles on this Site are owned by ZG, its clients, or third parties where noted.
2. The sole authorized use of the Site is to obtain information about ZG and its services. By visiting the Site, you agree not to interrupt or disrupt its operation, not to damage the Site, and not to harass or disparage ZG, its personnel, or its clients.
3. You are welcome to print or otherwise copy material from this site for your personal use, but you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell, or transmit anything you copy from this Site for any business, commercial, or public purpose.
4. ZG reserves the right to collect and store information voluntarily provided by persons who visit this Site as well as information about user contact with and use of the Site.
5. This Site is offered AS IS and without warranties of any kind. We are not responsible for its timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses, or other defects, or for any damages to users or their computer systems.
6. ZG is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site: users link to other sites from the Site entirely at their own risk.
7. If you believe that any material on this Site, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates the copyrights or other rights of third parties, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. ZG's headquarters are in the United States in Orange County, in the City of Newport Beach, in the State of California. This Site and its Terms and Conditions are governed by and subject to the laws of the state of California and of the USA, regardless of the location of the user. Any claims of any kind related to this Site will be filed in the courts located in Orange County, CA.
9. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold ZG and all of its agents, members, information providers, licensors, and licensees (collectively, "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and cost (including, without limitation, attorneys' fees and costs), incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
10. ZG reserves the right to revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice, effective on the date of posting to the Site.
11. Notice for making claims of infringement must be submitted to the following Designated Agent: Kent Zimmermann, Zeughauser Group, 220 Newport Center Drive, 11-311, Newport Beach, CA 92660.