Active in the legal landscape, Zeughauser Group consultants frequently speak at industry meetings and conferences. Posted below are examples of recent and future appearances.
View AllMedia Mentions
- “Firm Revenue Keeps Wind at Its Back,” Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, August 15, 2014
- “Outside Firms Claim Share of D.C. Market,” The National Law Journal, July 28, 2014
- “3 Magic Circle Tactics That Could Net Big Bucks For BigLaw,” Law360, July 15, 2014
View AllSpeaking Engagements
- “West Coast Law Firm Marketing & Business Development Leadership Forum,” The American Lawyer, November 12, 2014, by Norm Rubenstein
- “An Industry in Transition,” Legal Marketing Association Texas, November 7, 2014, by Kent Zimmermann
- “Getting Noticed in a Sea of Content,” Legal Marketing Association, August 20, 2014, by Mary K Young
- “Look Into My Crystal Ball: A 2014/2015 Forecast of the Legal Industry,” 2014 ALA Annual Conference & Exposition, May 22, 2014, by Kent Zimmermann
- “A Tsunami of Change: Reshaping the Legal Industry,” 2014 ALA Annual Conference & Exposition, May 22, 2014, by Kent Zimmermann
- “Zippering: Creating Unbreakable Bonds with Your Clients,” 2014 ALA Conference & Exposition, May 22, 2014, by Mary K Young
- “2014 State of Digital & Content Marketing,” LMA Capital Chapter, May 21, 2014, by Mary K Young
- “Organizational Leadership: Effective Integration of Firm Structure and the Executive Team,” The American Lawyer 5th Annual Law Firm Marketing & Business Development Leadership Forum, May 13, 2014, by Norm Rubenstein
Search ZG News Section
Search terms must be 4 letters or more.
Use the search terms AND, OR, and NOT to search more precisely.
Put phrases inside double quotes, for example "medical malpractice."