Active in the legal landscape, Zeughauser Group consultants frequently speak at industry meetings and conferences. Posted below are examples of recent and future appearances.
View AllMedia Mentions
- “A Top Legal Analyst's Take on Dewey's Demise,” WSJ Live, March 7, 2014
- “From Patton Boggs to Bingham McCutchen, Big Law Firms Have a Big Revenue Problem,” The Wall Street Journal, February 25, 2014
- “K&L Gates Revenue Up 9.3 Percent, RPL Down 5 Percent,” The Legal Intelligencer, February 24, 2014
View AllSpeaking Engagements
- “Look Into My Crystal Ball: A 2014/2015 Forecast of the Legal Industry,” 2014 ALA Annual Conference & Exposition, May 22, 2014, by Kent Zimmermann
- “A Tsunami of Change: Reshaping the Legal Industry,” 2014 ALA Annual Conference & Exposition, May 22, 2014, by Kent Zimmermann
- “China International Lawyer Marketing & Technology Summit 2013,” All China Lawyers Association, December 6, 2013, by Peter Zeughauser
- “Effective Client Development and Relationship-Building,” American Lawyer Media New Partner Forum, November 5, 2013, by Norm Rubenstein
- “How Leading Law Firms Drive Success in a Rapidly Internationalizing Legal Market,” China Ministry of Justice Managing Partner Forum, Huangpu District, October 18, 2013, by Peter Zeughauser
- “What Is Between the Numbers?,” ALA Chicago Chapter Law Firm Leaders Breakfast Program, June 18, 2013, by Kent Zimmermann
- “2013-2014 Legal Industry Outlook: Accelerating Market Trends and Predictions for What’s Next,” LMA Texas Chapter, June 2013, by Kent Zimmermann
- “Forecasting the Future of Construction Law Practice,” ABA Forum on the Construction Industry, 2013 Annual Meeting, April 25, 2013, by Peter Zeughauser
Search ZG News Section
Search terms must be 4 letters or more.
Use the search terms AND, OR, and NOT to search more precisely.
Put phrases inside double quotes, for example "medical malpractice."