Active in the legal landscape, Zeughauser Group consultants frequently speak at industry meetings and conferences. Posted below are examples of recent and future appearances.
View AllMedia Mentions
- “Profit Pressure Prompting Firm Leaders to Swing Ax,” The American Lawyer, April 15, 2014
- “Seyfarth Sued Over Partner's Actions After Merger Talks,” New York Law Journal, April 3, 2014
- “Not Dead Yet? How BigLaw's Best Firms Are Finding Growth ,” Mimesis Law, April 2, 2014
View AllSpeaking Engagements
- “An Industry in Transition,” Legal Marketing Association Texas, November 7, 2014, by Kent Zimmermann
- “Look Into My Crystal Ball: A 2014/2015 Forecast of the Legal Industry,” 2014 ALA Annual Conference & Exposition, May 22, 2014, by Kent Zimmermann
- “A Tsunami of Change: Reshaping the Legal Industry,” 2014 ALA Annual Conference & Exposition, May 22, 2014, by Kent Zimmermann
- “Zippering: Creating Unbreakable Bonds with Your Clients,” 2014 ALA Conference & Exposition, May 22, 2014, by Mary K Young
- “Briefing on Market Performance, Accelerating Trends, and Best Practices in Strategic Planning,” Chicago Marketing Leadership Roundtable, March 27, 2014, by Kent Zimmermann
- “China International Lawyer Marketing & Technology Summit 2013,” All China Lawyers Association, December 6, 2013, by Peter Zeughauser
- “Effective Client Development and Relationship-Building,” American Lawyer Media New Partner Forum, November 5, 2013, by Norm Rubenstein
- “How Leading Law Firms Drive Success in a Rapidly Internationalizing Legal Market,” China Ministry of Justice Managing Partner Forum, Huangpu District, October 18, 2013, by Peter Zeughauser
Search ZG News Section
Search terms must be 4 letters or more.
Use the search terms AND, OR, and NOT to search more precisely.
Put phrases inside double quotes, for example "medical malpractice."